If you are interested in volunteering for us, we would be delighted to talk to you!
We have a number of opportunities currently available, including:
- Awareness Raising Ambassadors – helping to raise awareness in your area of PMR, GCA and the work of the charity.
- Telephone Helpline Support – listening to people on our Telephone Helpline about their experiences and offering support or answering their emails.
- Support Group leader – helping to support people in your local area by setting up and running a local support group – with our help!
- Proofreaders – reading our printed and online materials to make sure they are patient friendly.
- Fundraisers – helping to run events or raise funds in your local area.
- Correspondence – sending out either NewsWires, Christmas cards, calendars, surveys and more.
If you are interested in any of these roles, please contact us initially at email@example.com and we will tell you more!